My warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love women with beer

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Oh wow I went on here too. Please ignore that comment

y3ygu9a4.jpg

Well shes up for sale. It was fun guys

Thats my cousins house. Or house is like 20ft from the quad but yeah love the land all 160akers of it. Or however ya spell it. Thanks beast. Guy wanted to trade for kfx400 haha noooo

Well got called in to the cops again! For "Reckless riding and tresspassing" honestly I'd man up to it and say I done it but this time was bullshit. I was rode down the road to a friends house like a quarter of a mile away. And some douche called me in saying I was tresspassing on his land and riding reckless! I rode up to my friends house at 30mph max! Because my back hurts and I didn't want to go fast, pretty much that ass called me in cause he heard my quad and wanted it to stop. I rode 3min and got called in for nothing. Then cops came out and talked to me and wanted to see my bike. (They complimented it saying it was nice and stuff) but still my neighbors are assholes. Sorry just kinda pissed at the moment

I stayed on the backroads thee whole time also. Thee public back roads. Like wtf really?

Dude so been there and absolutely feel your frustration. About 3 weeks ago I was putting around my neighborhood just to break in my engine after my rebuild. I had the machine off and in the garage a half hour and 2 cops show up on a complaint. What a joke. If you had a Harley with a big old pipe on it they couldn't say ****. But your 4 stroke gets people so riled up. Its stupid. Hate people tryn to stop others from living

I know! I'd rather have them call me and tell me what's up instead of lying to the police

anuze9aj.jpg

Bad engine buts its really...I mean really muddy out. Just wanna beat the crap out of it till it breaks #frustrated

I know exactly how you feel, I want to set mine on fire or blow it up sometimes. I went to ride mine and try out a lot of new parts and the damn starter clutch is out. Sucks a monkeys left nut!!! Hang in there, It does get better. I know seeing everyone's pics of them having a great time riding don't help but it actually motivates me.

Yeah being 17 without a job doesn't help either! I want to keep it and build it up till its the coolest quad around. But I also just want to get rid of it. I have been riding it tho. It still has all of its power and speed. It just sounds funny when I'm pushing it at 6th gear flying down the road. Idk I'll save up 600$ and go into a local guy I know and ask him to tear it down cause when I took it apart I had no clue what I was looking for. I may be able to tear the whole quad itself apart and put it back together but man engines. I just have no experience with yet.

Well guys the warrior has been gone for a week now :( going alil crazy but that's OK. I'm sure I'll have fun in my new toy. Possibly this

Hate to be negative but a jeep is a pretty huge money pit itself. Get a toyota or another quad.

They break down a lot and are expensive to fix. Also everyone has a jeep theyre boring.

Back