my warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxrider96

Reaction score
i want to make my warrior faster i am going to order a carb kit cause the carb has a problem is there anything else i should order with it to make it faster.

You can change your sprockets. You can either give yourself higher top end speed or better acceleration. You aren't able to do both with a sprocket swap.

Filter and a pipe, quick and if you can find a good used pipe, you can do both for under that. Ill do some looking and see if I can help you out.

My Warrior had a DG full exhaust on it. Biggest piece of **** ever!! Melted the air box. Was so loud I could not stand it, and it sucked to re-pack it. It was still on the Warrior when I sold it and I am glad it is gone!! The exhaust, not the Warrior. I put a PowerCore 4 on my Raptor 350 and it is a great silencer. Liked it so much I put the full FMF pipe on my 660. If you want a reasonably priced reasonably sounding exhaust FMF is a good choice.

Latest posts

Back