My Warrior...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oregon Trail

Reaction score
Ok, so I picked up a 94 Warrior for $350 plus I got an extra set of white wheels, 22x11x9 Mud Busters (went on my ATC 110), paddles on rims and ITP front rims. The plastics a liitle faded but good, new gripper seat cover, DG header with stock muffler :???:, K&N filter, aluminum frame guard and skid plate, Jaws front bumper, amd PRM rear bumper (they're just around the corner from me :evilface:). The shock was blown so I put an 01 Raptor shock on it and a shifter I had from a WR250f I had. I going to do the pen spring mod and work on the carbs jetting, the large header and open airbox are affecting the carb, it's not jetted right. I work at a battery store so I put in a new sealed battery, I hate those flooded battery! Anyway, just a spare quad for us as a loaner to friends. At last count we have; Husqvarna 450 (my XC machine), 660 Raptor, KFX400, ATC90, ATC110, 3 XR75's, 2 XR200's, a TT500 (my vintage MX machine!:tup:), XL175 (wifes vintage racer), 74 MX250, SL100 and my Penda (Penton frame with SL125 built motor).

205782_10150146636590998_577435997_6473549_8184938_n.jpg

looks like you like your machines, get a pic of your whole artillery

DAMN, nice deal. Steal Deal! Good lookin war dog. SO your right by PRM? You lucky duck, I hate to wait on shipping. They have any scratch and dent for sell in-house by chance?

DAMN, nice deal. Steal Deal! Good lookin war dog. SO your right by PRM? You lucky duck, I hate to wait on shipping. They have any scratch and dent for sell in-house by chance?

They have some stuff there that's not even on the web site. :iagree: Within a 15 minute drive we have Motorcycle Superstore, TM Designworks and PRM. Nice not paying shipping and getting the stuff right away. :tup:

wow what a great purchase.... hit the plastics with a propane torch itll put some color back in them.. dont melt them thou keep the heat moving youll be able to see the color come back

wow what a great purchase.... hit the plastics with a propane torch itll put some color back in them.. dont melt them thou keep the heat moving youll be able to see the color come back

Or a good heat gun, less chance of melting plastics. Still need to keep it moving though.

Try Meguiar's Plastx, take a power drill and find about a 3'' circle foam buffing pad. Worked good on my white plastics, but with white you don't see stress marks or fading really. But on the black is seemed to help though.

400-600 grit sand paper and a brown paper sack will bring that hadded white looking cructy ctap off but don't sand in more then 1 direction circles will make it a pain to get to shine

funture polish

as long a your not planning to put stickers/graphics on it spray with funture polish i.e. pledge or such i did this on an old big bear worked great

Ended up tonight putting the pen spring in the carb and adjusting the air screw, much better! :slayer: Wifes already loaned it out this weekend for a friend to ride it in our poker run.... The WR shifter is so much nicer than the linkage, I did the same thing on my Raptor. Not too worried about the plastic, I'll do graphics if anything.

Latest posts

Back