My Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice post some pics of them when you get them on. Also i have the bracket on the frame welded to the frame and then another piece of steel welded to the backside of the airscoop and i have that bolted to the bracket so that the air scoops are removable. Goodluck and post some pics after there on i like seeing other people's bikes even if they are better than mine. :p

yeah im still working on the details of it. idk how big to make them....what are the demensions of yours like lengh and width of them from the bottem of the gas tanks where it bolts on to the bottem of the plate....and from where its closes to the engine to where its furthest away from the engine.
Thanks

I'm not sure i don't have exact dimensions if i get bored this weekend i'll measure them up for you, i first joined this forum and saw one of the bikes in the gone but not forgotten section and in his mod list it said he makes air scoops well he hasn't been on in like a year so i just fooled around with cardboard til i found something that looked reasonable then cut and bent the steel to match the cardboard template. If you want i used the pics of Yamahaquad350 in the gone but not forgotten section and from his pics i just did trial and error with cardboard.

Back