My Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wkndwarrior350

Reaction score
Figured it was time to post of a pic of the warrior. Tell me what you guys think. I also need suggestions on what kind of full system exhaust to get i was thinking of going with yoshi.

6lvmhlf.jpg

6p7lzjp.jpg

A-arms are on backorder and shocks are in the box in my room, i'll post pics whats they're on.

what type of arms did you get and what type of shocks also....o and welcome to the site.....i like your tire rim set up....can i get some close ups of your air scoops, i want to make a set of those for my warrior, how do they bolt on and what did you make them out of because i cant find any anywhere that you can buy them. your frame looks sick too, did you do it yourself or did you take it somewhere to get pc'ed, i plan on doing the same colors for mine. red frame, black swinger, black arms, and red carrier, all pc'ed unless its going to cost too much..

The frame has never been painted or anything thats the stock color. I haven't decided yet on the arms i can get a set of lonestar +2 used arms for $350 or i was just gonna get new armadillos, i got works shocks all around. The air scoops are made out of sheetmetal and are just painted black to match the swingarm, you could also make them out of aluminum i have mine bolted to the gas tank mount and also i welded on a brace that bolts to a bracket i welded to my frame so they're removable.

could i still get some close ups on those air scoops...i still dont understand how their on thier...if its not trouble for you. ALso i thought you said the arms are on back order, wouldnt that mean you already orderd them?

yeah i did already order them i figured since they were on back order i could just call and cancel the order before they got shipped out, but i've decided to just go with them and wait for them to come to me, i can get some close ups this weekend or early next week my quad is at my buddies garage (his is heated and a little warmer to work in)

did your white rear fenders stain like mine did if you leave the mud on for a bit to long?

^^^you can get that out...its not really stained....its just that particals from the dryed mudd has filled into the cuts and scrapes on your plastics....you can get it out with a really good hard power washer, dont hit any stickers! Also there was something else i used but i cant remember what it was to get the stain out...

did your white rear fenders stain like mine did if you leave the mud on for a bit to long?

No, if i pressure wash it it takes most of the mud out but i also have this spray bottle of stuff that works pretty good i have no idea what its called the label isn't on it.

Updated pics. TeamExile i tried to get some close ups of my air scoop mounts the pics kinda suck though there dark and taken from my cell phone, might help a little i'll try to find my digital camera.

Tell me what you guys think.

8fplnpx.jpg

6s8rtb9.jpg

6xb3vv6.jpg

Air scoop mounts.
8fe3ldv.jpg

87m1y01.jpg

6tvxw8n.jpg

nice warrior. I've tried the power washer thing, we have one that we use to clean farm equipment with all of the time and I get it close enough that I'm afraid its gonna damage the plastic. Its a strong power washer. I was just wondering if anyone had any secrets to getting that stuff out.

simple green works good to get the white plastics clean, as well as a mr. clean magic eraser.

those armadillo arms look really nice i guess i didnt look at them that well the last time....also i was looking at the air scoop pics again and i was wondering if they only mount in that one spot or is there two spost they mount it.

They mount in two spots. The really dark crappy pic is the gas tank mount it mounts on there and then down on the frame to a bracket i welded on.

yeah my bro came down and looked at the pics and saw that...hes going to try and make me some. thanks for th pics...how thick of sheet metel did you use?

I used i think 22 guage steel just make sure you paint it or it'll rust. As for how much i had some left over metal from another project and it was like a 2'x4' piece and that was way more than enough. You can always buy more if you mess up ;-)

Latest posts

Back