My warrior with beadlocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I startin to think that you don't have running water out there. hahahah. If its clean time for some real pics! Your bikes come a long way man and I must admit, looks really good. Good work kid.

Why you switch from white to yellow springs? And move the mounts in????

haha i knew some one would say that lol i ALWAYS wear my helmet but i was just jumping it once. My luck next time i dont have a helmet on thats when something will happen lol

famous last words.... "i was just jumping it once!" looks like a fun little place to blast tho

deadlastracing said:
I startin to think that you don't have running water out there. hahahah. If its clean time for some real pics! Your bikes come a long way man and I must admit, looks really good. Good work kid.

Why you switch from white to yellow springs? And move the mounts in????

Well i just took some pictures of it CLEAN ;D ;D ;D they are all from my phone but you would never guess! This phone has a pretty good camera on it. Oh ya and there are just some more random pictures also. Haha and i cant forget about my retarded riding buddy that seems to get his z400 stuck every time we see mud lol And as for the shocks i put my old shocks on it in case i mess them up with the custom front shock mounts. I moved the shock mounts in like that just so i can lower the front down im getting it ready to run dirt track ;D And believe it or not i can do pretty dang good on dirt track considering im not to light and im racing people on 450s and 400s and im on a 350!!

03121540.jpg

03131704.jpg

03131813.jpg

03131813a.jpg

03131814.jpg

03131814a.jpg

03131926.jpg

Yay another dirty pic!lol

03151325.jpg

And one more all cleaned up with my wheels and tires back on it!

03151949.jpg

Look in the 3rd,4th,6th and 8th pic at my head light hole cover, thats what happens when you let them damn 450s in front of you :'(

yamaharaptor350 said:
famous last words.... "i was just jumping it once!" looks like a fun little place to blast tho

Ya its a really fun place to ride. We usually ride the roads and go to the "sand pit" or the "shell pit" or if our friend is home we go to his house he has a drag strip, 2 mud pits and a dirt track.

good stuff, sounds like what we got around here. Theres mainly good hillclimbs, pits, and techy trails. My town has a nasty hillclimb and holds big events on the weekends in spring, summer, and fall. 4x4trucks, quads, bikes, buggies, and i think some sleds even hit it

quad looks awsome with those hipers and all cleaned up its come a very long way
also psh thats pansy mud you should see what it's like in ohio now
also im likin the sound of the supertrapp

Haha this warrior hasn't seen mud over 6" since that creek lol And I love that supertrapp the video does no justice.

Back