My warrior with beadlocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
Well ill just start off by saying i wish they were mine but they arent. and besides they are to small they are only 18" tires i would want some 20". But here it is on my track out at my house. And yes i know its STILL dirty lol

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

Ya i know i love that raptor shock i think its one of the best mods ive done. And look at my front bumper i dented it up :'( :'( i hit a freakin tree during a race lol lol

dang i need some 18s or 19s for wen i go to local mx track to jack around go good w the 21 in ft holeshots i got layin around

Ya these 18" tires would be perfect for mx. they put the center of gravity so much lower you can fly around turns without flipping a wish i had the extra money i would get me some 18" and 20" tires mounted on their own beadlocks along with my 22" razrs mounted on beadlocks.

That jump will surprise the hell outta you its been jumped on prolly like 200 times or more and it hasn't moved at all. its anchored to the ground underneath.

yeah, but yu better hit it in the middle of your screwed. Hahah, got a vids of the wardog hittin it?

Not yet but ill get one here pretty soon if i can remember. And i have the wardog set up for dirt track racing right now so its all lowered and everything but ill see how it does on the jump.

Haha its impossible to keep a clean bike out here but i did just give it a bath and it looks great!! lol first time i have seen it clean in months sad but true lol

Latest posts

Back