My warrior in time line form

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Start (except for stock)
f5ea6a4f.jpg

f5ea6a50.jpg

Then to this!
bf47a7ee.jpg

2d244586.jpg

025852a3.jpg

Then this!
30e70e64.jpg

Then once again to this!
Picture.jpg

New (old) tires and cut grass!
Picture010.jpg

And now this!
100_0700.jpg

100_0699.jpg

100_0703.jpg

Updates within a month once i start a new job and get some cash flowing.... planned is a new color scheme using the same colors haha. New chain a sprockets bearings..... new lights etc!

Just for kicks ill throw in a pic of the quad eater. Lets just say the warrior doesnt even compare... but its getting a teardown this winter.. needs new clutches and clutch bearing.
Warrior7-10-06010.jpg

Here is one of the car i wrecked..... lets just say I prefered it over the warrior without question haha. But ohh well its history now.
redstang2-1.jpg

In case you were wondering yes its a GT. Its a 1995... the last year for the 5.0 liter. It had lots of go fast goodies too ugh.. haha

Everything is lookin really nice. Also i know what you mean about the yz 250 my cousin has one and o man lets just say the only thing stock on it is a couple of bolts from the factory. hahahaha im still afraid to ride it. I rode his friends yz 125 and i didnt even get it out of 3rd gear. But that was about 3 years ago when he let me ride it last when it was stock and i was too small for it. Now he doesnt let anyone ride it so idk if i ever ill, ill try and talk him into letting me this summer. But yeah everything looks great.

my cousin has a '96 Stang G.T that looks similar to that except he just has window tint and few other things. that warrior looks so bad ass though!!!

Latest posts

Back