My warrior build so far

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheadr

Reaction score
So after getting back from working as a guide in Alaska I had the bug for a new atv/atv, and the 250r trikes were out of my price range 1500-2500 and I remembered my old warrior and the fun it was! I ended up finding a warrior that was older, and needed minor things that I was wanting to replace anyway(at given price point). Right now I bought a 94' that is running well but has a cracked intake manifold for 500 So I bough a new one for 29.00 aluminum with o rings and bolts, the headlights were the old square version so I found a pair of banshee lights for 15.00 and a round light bracket for 20.00 I rebuilt the swing arm bearings and axle carrier for another $55 and added a tusk rear axle with new chain and sprockets for 250.00, the only other things ive done are a dg exhaust and uni air filter for 240$ for being just over a grand I think I'm doing pretty well, but I do plan on upgrading the a arms, and shocks over winter and possibly a 370 kit but that's for another time

Attachments

• IMG_20151128_123931604_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151128_123931604_HDR.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 21
Man, 3 wheeler would've been pretty darn fun :tup: but seems like it's coming along pretty good, I heard that a arms and shocks would help a lot and would be a good idea. I've been trying to save some money for a set and some shocks. And I didn't know they made. 370 kit? I thought it was a 366 kit or stroke it? :???:

Advanced machine advertises a 370 kit, and I've been looking at the full flight a arms and after speaking with a few people they suggested yfz 450 shocks in the front the wider a-arms would make a huge difference and the full flights are 359$ I figure for a $2000 quad there won't be a whole lot better than it out there. The best upgrade so far is the headlight swap they seem much better then the squares that I had.

Latest posts

Back