My videos posted elsewhere

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThE BeaSt oF GuMm hiLL

Reaction score
One of my videos seem to have hurt some feelings. Found someone from WoodWarrior who uses the handle skramblr had a link to one of my YouTube videos. Below is the URL address to the Northwest Quadriders Forum and below that is my reply to the site administrator who posted it.

http://www.nwquadriders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2415&highlight=

Hey just saw where you posted one of my vids on NorthWest Quad Riders Forum. Just reading the replies. You can post it there if you wish I have no desire to post on your forum and cause a back and forth wining sh*tstorm.
Around here you can ride in streams or any body of water all you want, no tree hugging liberals or hippies here whining to the EPA.
8 year old boys round here usually have been riding for 5+ years, probably more experience than most adult ATVrs. He has a 50cc and a pw80 but says he don't like to ride the baby ATVs so I let him ride the big ones with my close supervision of course.
Oh, and the beautiful rebel flag people hate it out of ignorance and misunderstanding. Its not about slavery, it was about state rights and not having the northern states dictate what the southern states could and could not do. Now though, its more of a pride thing or a way of life. I am a professional, college educated, gun carrying, hillbilly, redneck. I speak with an Appalachian slang, and man....... I'm proud of it.

well i read there forum......most sound envious of the south and the areas we get to ride.....sorry boys.....i would invite yall down to ride but im afraid you may decide to stay!!!!! and we cant have that

Glad you feel the same way fireman. God created streams and other small bodies of water for one purpose.... to ride ATVs thru. If some of those high-strung holier than thou riders on that north-west atv forum got a taste of southern hospitality and our atv trails they would carpetbag their hind-ends down here and never leave.

Hi! Just saw this thread. I'm not sure what all the hubbub is about. I hope you aren't getting the wrong impression of our group. We are not a bunch of holier than thou riders.

I posted the video because it is pretty cool and we have several new Wolverines in our group.

The comment about riding streams - that's the State of Oregon & Washington we are riding in. They forbid riding thru streams (save the salmon & all that). Getting caught riding thru a stream will get you a big fat ticket. :(

If you ride in areas that have designated areas for riding thru streams, then that's great. Around here, it is forbidden.

As for riding in the South - that would be really cool. Here in Oregon we actually have some really great trail systems ourselves, but they kind of get drawfed by the HUGE trailsystems being built down south (like the Hatfield McCoy trail system).

Latest posts

Back