my uncles utility warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastlywarrior228

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rodswarrior.jpg

warrioroilcooler.jpg

u guys can make fun of me but i am getting one or makin custom more sleak one for front of mine maybe or back dunno yet, just for trail ridin with friends carryin small cooler rope bag ect on

lol if i put one on mine it wouldnt stay on all the time just wen goin on longer rides and want beer w me

zraffz said:
Why add weight to an already slow quad?

Sorta seems like a dumb question bud but I think the obvious answer would be if you need to haul stuff with it, not everything is about speed, sometimes function is a lot more important.

I have a rack on the front and rear of my warrior that I use at the track to carry tires. when i want to ride it takes me 5 mins to take them off.

YamaRider said:
zraffz said:
Why add weight to an already slow quad?

Sorta seems like a dumb question bud but I think the obvious answer would be if you need to haul stuff with it, not everything is about speed, sometimes function is a lot more important.
Well I don't want to sound like an asshole but a 2WD quad isn't exactly a "utility" quad in my eyes.

Don't get me wrong its an awesome looking quad, banshees and warriors in general are gorgeous, I especially like the white and black warriors.

zraffz said:
YamaRider said:
Well I don't want to sound like an asshole but a 2WD quad isn't exactly a "utility" quad in my eyes.

Don't get me wrong its an awesome looking quad, banshees and warriors in general are gorgeous, I especially like the white and black warriors.

The warrior was actually originally released as a sport utility. But why does it matter what it is? If all it takes is racks to make it do what you want, it doesn't really make sense to sell it and buy something heavier and slower just to have racks, right?

give up zraffz... your fighting a loosing battle :) just smile and nod and keep your asshole thoughts to yourself :p haha

yeah im digging this.... i could certainly use something like that when we go camping a couple of miles into the woods... it would beat having to kiss my buddies asses to haul my stuff.... i gotta keep on the look out of some racks now hahahaha.... would probably be pretty easy to take them on and off if you did it right

Definitly a good idea to the people who would use them. Given there not going to be for everyone, but way better than buying a seperate "utility" quad when one is needed!!!

the way i figure its all on preference, clearly your uncle cant decide exactly what hew wants, he wants to be able to carry around stuff, doesnt need 4x4 but doesnt want something slow either

i think its ok if u want em but i dont but i have a black and white warrior to

Latest posts

Back