My trucks new shoes!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Ive been due for tires for sometime, been actually milking the old tires all winter. So the search has been on for an A/T or M/T that wouldnt break the bank and would match the look of the truck. Also I prefered a Load Range E!
I searched for months trying to find the best price and availability. Well last month I stumbled on a brand of truck tire that I was familiar with, just not with automobile tires. Kenda is making auto and Light truck tires now!! Searched for as many reviews as I possibly could find and almost all were very positive, so I headed to work to see if I could get some thru work at a little above cost. Well I could but for the 285/75/16 it was a 6-8week back order. Well for my price I could milk my tires a little longer. Fast forward to yesterday and the truck arrived with them!! You guessed it as soon as after hours hit, my truck was in a bay in the air!! Not many miles on them yet, but I have to say for a M/T I actually expected a bit more road noise. I aint complaining though!! LOL They are exactly what I wanted and at a hell of a price difference compared to their competitors. Kenda Klever M/T's

Kenda in automotive tires is not like orv tires. They are a mid range at best. So far our customers have like the Klever mt but have only one issue which is tread wear. They arent getting the mileage out of them.

We shall see geeese!! I sometimes think it depends on driving habits and such. With my truck at 8000lbs as it sits in the pic if I can get a decent amount of mileage I'll be happy.

the key is to keep them rotated!! even with wornout shocks just keep them inflated right and rotate regularly

Latest posts

Back