my TOTALED quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek:long story short......i was going too fast, it was dark out, my lights went out, I hit a train track......and my mangled quad looks like this now.........luckly I walked away......I have angels on my side!!!!!

PB080079.jpg

PB080080.jpg

PB080081.jpg

PB080083.jpg

PB080085.jpg

PB080086.jpg

PB090088.jpg

PB090090-1.jpg

PB080082.jpg

^ What I hit
PB090087.jpg

^ Where I hit it

Needless to say I'm kinda shook up about the whole thing.....but I've already started the rebuild.

Damn man, at least your ok, im an orthopedic nurse and people that come in from crashes like this usually are pretty fucked man, but ya, time to start the rubuild.

NIce bro, glad you are ok but if that was me I would mount the mangled quad on the wall in the garage, that is sooooo bad asss

W T F DID YOU DO? well i've got some extra part laying around let me know if i can help. i live just a hour east of cleveland. TALK ABOUT GETTING STOPPED DEAD IN YOUR TRACKS!!! oh 'm sorry i meant to say IN THEIR TRACKS!!! sorry very bad joke

Yea man I know that I have several stock components just sitting in the gee-rage. Post up a list of the parts that are FUBAR. I know for a fact that I have some a arms, not sure which side though. Youve been a good e-friend for a while now so I'll hook it up if you need em.

so far i know i need a carb boot, left upper a-arm(wanting to buy +2 set anyways), center plastics set (preferably black), left front rim, left side tusk nerf bar, (thinking about buying a PRM set).........that what i can think of at the moment.....I'm sure there is going to be more....... Luckily i has a new frame and steering stem already.

i,ve got an AC bumper , a set of plastics purple/yellow ,a set of foot platforms, a set of cycra composite wrap style hand guards and a set of maxxis all-traks 22/11/9 in very good shape i just wanna get rid of this stuff just send me pm if your intrested

What color the hand guards? Foot Platforms? PM me pics. What the tread life on the tires? Thanks.

That will buff out!

I'm glad your okay, did you ride it the rest of the way home?

I have a set of IMS footpegs, in great shape. I'd do $100 shipped, new they're $230 plus shipping and worth it. It's like riding on clouds vs the narrow stock ones.

i don't have a camera , so sending pics are out. sorry the handguards are yellow and the foot platforms are in the factory finish but have the normal wear and tear, no dents and the tire are almost brand new. i bought them and didn't like them because they were too grippy, they were tearing my land and trails apart i will send a pm with my number

Holly Smokes Deadlast...I've been having computer problems lately and haven't been on in a while. But I'm back checking out my favorite site and saw this. I Can't believe it. Good to here you survived and it seems you got the support from the YFM350 gang. If theirs anything you need that I can help with, let me know. Keeps us posted on the rebuild.

It looks like it got the header. Did it break off anything on the engine?

holy ****!!! Glad you are ok man. I have a set of black fenders both front and back. Let me know. I will get some pics. I'm looking to get $95.00 shipped.

I need the center piecec not the fenders.....there salvageable......and about the header.....it looks to be ok.....I haven't even started the tear down yet so we'll see as it progresses.

hey dead ,i have bright yellow nose piece and the tank cover if want. send me a PM if intrested

Dude you walked from that :eek:
hope your ok
quad looks terrible. time to upgrade I supose right?

Back