MY RIDE

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaha350r

Reaction score
A009.jpg

A008.jpg

A007.jpg

A006.jpg

A005.jpg

A004-1.jpg

A003-1.jpg

A002-1.jpg

A001-1.jpg

A004.jpg

A001.jpg

i dont have any big mods yet im hoping to get ebough money to do that soon

holy **** that is the most cleanest motor i have ever saw in my life... nice rappy man good to see some more people fixing up their rappys...

lol i didnt even wash it in that pic the rain did if for me wait till i wash it i ge tthat engine goood!

i like the g force but i messed up a axle nut cuz they dont like to stay on it comes loose at the track and i cracked one and there not cheap to replace :(
the other one i was looking at is the lonestar its better

i like it, but its not elite yet, he has a pretty much stock motor, when you get sum motor mods itd be elite or very very close.

Yeah, I'm with Justin on that. Before you go trying for Elite list what engine mods you have.

dude your retarted, you dont need engine mods, there are no rules for that, and you dont even have a quad

justin, to be elite, you should have mostly everything modified, so yea you need motor mods to be elite

well guys if im not mistaken that one on the elite list.... jakes bike.... number 53 he has no engine mods he just has a diff stem
and other shocks
thats about it compared to mine
he doesnt have engine mods and hes in the elite....

Power does not make you the fastest bike on the track- i dont care if you have a 70hp shee out there, that rappy could eat it on the track. Suspension makes you fast.

I call that elite material, it would look better with a few minor mods though, like handguards and some little stuff like that. Keep up the good work.

actually i am going to order hand guards as soon as i get money (wed)

if this is not elite material then do u guys at least think its qotm material....

well yea, its elite or very close, most people have motor mods, but PM deathshadow and ask him, right now, i would vote for you for qotm.

Latest posts

Back