MY RAPPY 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaha350r

Reaction score
tell me what u think about my rappy
Picture041.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture021.jpg

ya dude im lovin the hipers also, list us ur mods and accessories, and question, do u plan on getting aftermarket suspension anytime soon?

yea i was lookin at suspension but if i get some i dont think ill get new a arms :-[ cuz my dad doesnt really want me spendin to much money cuz i might get a yfz in a year or so...im takin my hipers wit me to lol
but i am gonan get suspension just stock a arms :-/

mmhhmmm xcr's on hipers sick setup! Hows the axel for ya ?? do u have spacers in the front?

hiper beadlocks
holeshot mx fronts
holeshot xrc rear... soon to be mx or mxr4s 18s
prodesign kill switch
pro taper contour bars
trail tech clamps
dg race nerfs w/ pegs
dg bumper
pro design high flow air filter...no lid
gyt-r exhaust
gyt-r jet kit
yamaha shock covers
pro armor engine and swing skids
american racing star or something like that tie rods
g force +2+4 axle
thats all that comes off my head rite now i think its it tho

mmhhmmm xcr's on hipers sick setup! Hows the axel for ya ?? do u have spacers in the front?

yea i like the axle its awsome
and yea i do unfortuantly have spacers in the front rite now but im hopeing that i get +2 a arms and suspension
either tho my dad is gonna cheap out and get me works dual rates but any thing at this point is bettehr than stock....

[quote:im8sa9uj]mmhhmmm xcr's on hipers sick setup! Hows the axel for ya ?? do u have spacers in the front?

hopeing that i get +2 a arms and suspension
either tho my dad is gonna cheap out and get me works dual rates but any thing at this point is bettehr than stock....[/quote:im8sa9uj] ah dont let worriorspeed see this hes gonna hate you now ::)....... you have a nice quad
i wouldnt put to much more money in it.. if your looking at yfz dont even bother wasting your money on the rappy...

[quote:6helqd1i]

hopeing that i get +2 a arms and suspension
either tho my dad is gonna cheap out and get me works dual rates but any thing at this point is bettehr than stock....
ah dont let worriorspeed see this hes gonna hate you now ::)....... you have a nice quad
i wouldnt put to much more money in it.. if your looking at yfz dont even bother wasting your money on the rappy...[/quote:6helqd1i]

i dont get it...y wouldent i like it...it looks like he put alot of work and effort into it and it is really clean

cause his dads buying him the suspension and you hate people that cry to their daddys remember?

lol yea well idk about the yfz any time soon but i we just orderd the shocks and a arms + 2 woot

Lookin very nice. Lovin the hiper beadlocks, and make sure to post some pics with the new shocks and a-arms.

Lookin very nice. Lovin the hiper beadlocks, and make sure to post some pics with the new shocks and a-arms.

o i will im hopin to get up in the elites to... i donno tho
dont kno if i have enough money in it lol

Back