my quad it destoying its self

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffreys01WARRIOR

Reaction score
I KNOW THIS LOOKS LONG BUT READ PLEASE! need ur guys help more than anything.

my warrior is tearing its self apart......i need a top end gasket......and my gear shifter is broken... my handel bars are bent..... my timing chain snaped..... front right rim is bent....Need new A-arms and my carrier barring is wearring down bad......my shocks are weak..... i bent one nerf bar.....all this happend because of the age of the quad and me wrecking it......i only wrecked it twice....i should be dead because cheated death both times...... keep ur eye's out for a parts warrior near lisbon,ohio.....really im not a nerd i dont have Call of duty i ride thats my life and now its dead! so if u guys can just spread the word.....one more thing too i only get 150$ a pay check so if u can i just need and engine and frame with back axel....i have the A-arms and stuff

Wow sounds like that machine is in dire need of a restoration!! I guess if I were you Id start ordering parts to fix it!! 1 or 2 parts a pay check, fix it as you go. Nothing better then taking something broke down and bringing it back to life with your own 2 hands!! You know what they say, if you play hard you gotta work hard!!

Back