My Pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
I haven't posted any pictures in a few months, figured I would take some and post them. Waiting for my edelbrock carb and bling star bumper from yeoldetymewarrior8. Probably will put my FMF Powerbomb header on along with the carb finally. Its funny I bought the header held it for like 5 months then sold it. Bought it back and its been laying around again for 4-5 months. Tried to call this ebay store about some elka shocks today. Just have to decide if I am going to put +2 arms on it or not first.

Here they are:

WarriorRightSide3.jpg

WarriorRightSide2.jpg

WarriorRightSide.jpg

WarriorRear.jpg

WarriorParts3.jpg

WarriorParts2.jpg

WarriorParts.jpg

WarriorLeftSide.jpg

WarriorFront2.jpg

WarriorFront.jpg

Dyna.jpg

SimpleGreen.jpg

4 liters...I know how to clean, and clean well!!!!

u wanna sell one of those seats you got?

Nope. The seat cover on the quad is the original seat cover and in perfect condition. I have a black seat cover going on the other seat. I just didn't want to ruin the perfect cover, so I bought another seat!

Looks bad ass dude. I cant wait till lacrosse it over to get my job back full time so i can finish my warrior. But yeah get the +2's I would recoment asr's they only come in 1 color but the joints are bad ass and the have a life time warranty.

I HIGHLY reccommend goign wider, I look down on all my friends quads which are still -45 inches wide. Nothing like being able to be pinned and turn sharply with no consequence.
Btw, maybe you should paint that blingstar bumper black to match your fenders, I'm probably gonna do it to mines to match the color scheme beter.

ya go wider bro..... the warrior isnt even that wide to begin with. love the bike though.

I actually thought about taking the T4 off the side of the pipe all together. And as far as the bumper goes I dont think I will paint it. I got black and blue plastics. Im in louisville right now and will be home late tonight maybe the bumper came in today. If not it should be in for sure tomorrow.

The one thing about the +2 arms I dont like is if you look at mine they are all scratched from tall grass so if I decide to get some its going to be the wickeds and thats right around 500 with the brake lines. And wickeds have a lifetime warranty.

If I go any route it will be the same route as dave. Just not +3 and I want to see those shocks on the bike. I want to see what the rezzies look like. Then I can decide how I would like mine.

As far as the dyna goes it set to stock right now. I haven't played with it at all. I have the programming kit and software on my laptop.

I can't top Daves Elkas, but here is the edelbrock installed. It didn't take that long to install really. Actually Im not done yet. I need to adjust the idle and the air/fuel mixture is a little off. I also need to do the modification to the throttle housing. I rode it around a little bit and didn't really feel a difference. Then I took it around the yard again and its got a nice little snap to it. Can't wait to get it dialed in.

Also I need a crankcase filter to put in my airbox anyone know what size I need to get? I want to run without my lid as I rarely go into deep deep water anyway. Any help would be great.

EdelTop2.jpg

EdelTop.jpg

EdelSide2.jpg

EdelSide.jpg

Yes. But I need to know the size filter to get. I didn't see that anywhere in that thread.

I run mine on the #2 program with 11,000 rpm limiter and added 1 degree more of timing at the 4200 rpm peak... I think that works the best. But I have no dyno seat time so there you go.

Do you find that you run in to the limiter easy? On my bike it would come on right when I was hitting my peak power or right after... I ******* hated that. Really should have a limiter if your runing it wide open in 6th gear all the time at 9500 rpm which is about that max 4000 fpm on your piston speed.

I havent hit the limiter in any of the 1-6 gears yet. But in reverse its instantly.

Latest posts

Back