My Pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriofreak911

Reaction score
Well I got my parts from death's part out a while ago. Man were they dirty when I got them. I got the gytr front sprocket cover and works connection frame guards. Also I found a white brothers turn down end cap-discontinued. With this end cap its LOUD AS FU**. I've got my motor apart for the vitos 4degree flywheel advance key, je 10.75:1 piston, oversize valves, and larger cam. Sorry for the couple blurry pics.

PICT0621.jpg

PICT0618.jpg

PICT0624.jpg

PICT0622.jpg

i realy like your pipe now. i wish fmf made something like that for the megamaxx. the hole bikes is realy nice , one question did u have mod your air box for the shee shock in the back alot of people claim that it hit the air box ?? keep us updated on your rebuild !

Eddie

Ya the rear tires are getting down there, (also notice the big ole plug in the tire below the silencer.) I'd like to make the front as wide as the rear one of these days when I find that money tree I've been looking for. Well the money tree is coming soon when spring field work starts here so I can put in alot of hours to rack up the $$$.

O also, ya the airbox does hit on the reservoir of the shock but if you put it on and hit a little bump or jump it dents right in. I'm currently running a clamp on and K&N crankcase breater so I don't have to worry about that. I've got the materials to make an aluminum air box in school for a welding class. Wish me luck on how it turns out!!! Should look good though, maybe I could make a couple and sell them if they turn out decent???

Back