My other hobby

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drtfn

Reaction score
This my other hobby 09 race season
img013.jpg

img011.jpg

So do I it's a friends car and I'm part of the pit crew. It's very expensive, that's about $30,000 right there. It has a small block chevy 383 dry sump motor in it, it has about 650-700 horses. we have another motor that's getting put back together it's all aluminum 415 18deg dry sump motor and it has about 750-800 horses.

All these have some type of flexing to them. We have to go through the chassis every week to check for cracks or the breaking of the welds. I have seen the left front of some cars as a far as 3ft in the air. With our big motor he can keep the left tire up almost all the way around the track. It only comes down when he gets he first gets the car into the corner and then he is back on the gas again.

When I come into the corner hard ,I lift the left rear tire . On my flattrack quad that is .

The left rear is always lifting when he's on the gas. The coolest thing is the driver has it where he can go into the corner with one foot on the throttle and one foot on the brake. He can apply just enough pressure or throttle control to keep the car up on the swing arm and let go of the brakes when he gets the car set how he wants it. You want to talk about fast we run a 1/4 mile bull ring as they call here. It's a high bank 1/4, we run a mid 12 sec lap at about anywhere from 65 to 70 miles per hour. This track isn't that wide as some of other tracks around here.

OMG!! love the 2nd picture i dont even like purple but damn that looks awesome!!

thats a candied purple. The chassis already was painted like that when we got it. But beware it's a very expensive color.

Latest posts

Back