My new quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag2560

Reaction score
I just picked this up yesterday. A leftover 2012 Honda Rancher AT. I know it`s not a Yamaha but I`m not a fan of belt drive autos and I needed something the wife can just gas and go. It`s weird having a quad that shifts like a car and you got to love the independent rear suspension. I love my Warrior but I have a feeling when she`s not riding this I might be taking it myself.
108_1728_zpse08e49bf.jpg

no its not pretty good deal, I have a second warrior I plan on building for my wife this summer. I plan on doing a build on here

Hey hey hey, I like my Hondas, now! LOL. They are a nice bike, and I agree with not liking belt driven autos, but I just can't get into the whole auto thing on a quad. SxS is a totally different story. I looked at those new Hondas middle of last summer. Very nice, but, very expensive. Not a big fan of the longitudally mounted engine, though. I like my old forward mounted 300.

Hope it doesnt do like my brothers Honda and over heat the minute it gets some mud on the radiator!!! Otherwise not to bad man.

Is that a 420? Utes are fun, I'd be my next quad purchase for myself. 4x4 can get you just about anywhere. I think i'll spring for a sportsman though.

Is that a 420? Utes are fun, I'd be my next quad purchase for myself. 4x4 can get you just about anywhere. I think i'll spring for a sportsman though.

Yeah it`s the 420. I`m not a fan of Polaris I know some people who wish they never bought them. And they all weigh a ton.

hahaha i hate to go against you guys but the sportsman 500 h.o rocks. ive ridden that thing through 4 foot drifts and the power was amazing! im not kidding i was pulling the 4 ranchers off the lake cause they all got stuck in a drift that had formed while we were fishing. and the independent rear suspension is a must lol. my only complaint was unless you had rails around your "racks" as they called them your stuff would fly off. unlike thew honda which has the nice tube style racks.

I gotta agree with sambo i got 2 polaris sportsman 500 h.o's and they are tanks take them to hell and back many times. Never had a problem

If your getting a 4x4 I highly recommend the brute force, they're light very powerful, handle pretty good and I haven't had any problems with mine and I'm on the throttle and ride hard most of the time lol

but the brute forces are belt driven...i personally like the kawasaki prairies for personal preferance in the shaft drive catagory, but honda makes a great machine that is very dependable as well. Nice quad man!

Just an idea and I don't know if yours will do it, but my Moto 4 let me switch the rear wheels to their opposite sides for a much wider rear end. I'll post pics later.

Latest posts

Back