my new quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my cousin has a 2001 400ex that he got for the same ammount as my quad and he rides like every day and has less problems than we do, we ride like once a month if not less and it falls apart every ride

Sounds like you got a lemon. I don't have those problems and never did. Can't judge all yfm350s based on one experience.

im not gonna chance it, if i could i would get a 2004...but idk if i like the 6 speed and the power kinda seems like mild like idk kinda lazy

Remember what I told you on the E2S forum about the rear wheels. Yes this is Blaster350 from there. And to the other comment about the frames. yes the blasters are considerably smaller, suspension sucks, but they are a blast to ride. they are so light you can just throw them around any corner you want. Its not fair comparing my blaster to a stock blaster, but I'm like a school boy when i ride it, perma-grin. And they wheelie great. Don't get me wrong I love my warriors, but my blaster.....damn ;D
Definitely get get the oil injection block off. I cant believe its even still working being that old. Good luck with it and you will enjoy it.

no actually

STOP WHEELIE TIME

000_0675.jpg

fixing the case first, P&P, pipe, intake, reeds and spacer, boost bottle (even tho they dont do much) my rims and tires off the warrior are going on it, skids, bumper, i need swing arm bearings and chain/sprockets...etc.

yeah, on the pre-2003 blasters both the front and rear bolt patterns are different. on the 2003-06 blasters the front ones are the same as other yamahas, but the rears are still a smaller oddball size.

idk ill figure it out, im planning on putting warrior hydrolic brakes on the front and warrior hubs on the rear so it should work sooner or later

If he kept his rear hubs he can use the tires & the rims. The splines on the axle are the same.

i dont care how it looks lol, its alot better than the warrior i think right now with the little spin it took it for, its ready to go when i am it wheelies and its not a chore to lug it around andd pull it up, and im small and its small so im pretty good on it, once i get it fixed i think i wont ever get rid of it

nah i like the warrior and its perfect but the blaster is more fun, it does everything the warrior can not, the warrior has a crappy balance point, and the front end is really heavy idk it is just fun i like it and was well worth the 350$ even tho i was just messing arund the house

I thought the two blasters I rode a month back where hella fun, but they dont slide for shi. Being that Im 5'10, I felt very cramped, but it was so fun to wheelie them. The stock ones have a little delay in the throttle though. When I tried to drift them, Leaning so far my ass was hitting the ground, It still wantwed to stip over and wouldnt spin.

Latest posts

Back