my new bike!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garretthinojosa

Reaction score
DSCF2154.jpg

DSCF2153.jpg

DSCF2152.jpg

DSCF2151.jpg

DSCF2150.jpg

DSCF2149.jpg

Mods
909 bars
westcoast chopper grips
hotcams kit
fmf titanium4 pipe
proflow airfilter kit
dynojet jet kit
front wheels fliped

awesome man!! just needs some new meats. the stockers are worthless haha, and the difference is amzing with holeshots

damn,that looks nice!!!!what year is that??and did ou cut the fenders??i might get one of those!!!

klutch you sure thats not one of the new kfx450's i coulda sworn :D haha sweet dvx bra

sweet! i've always like the looks of the dvx's and the cut fenders and flipped rims really set it off.

I like the bike but the fenders look ugly ass ****! U may as well take the fenders off. dont get me wrong man the quad is nice just expressing my opinion.

dvx2.jpg

dvx1.jpg

I'm Sorry, But I think this Fender cut looks Sick. I think it flows with the lines of the cut especially well, and just goes with the lines of even the factory plastics (rear) nicely.
Hell, Even the Headlights match the fender cut...
(only thing I could think of) If the original owner matched the little barbs on the rear fender with the cut on the fronts, Then it would look like factory race plastics.
~Bill

Back