!!!!MY NEW BIKE IS HERE!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:g6llxd5c]Yea how fast is it???...i think 78mph stock but im not really sure tho..

thats a rap 660 but that doesnt even go that fast[/quote:g6llxd5c]

They blow Raptor 660s away in acceleration and top end speed IMO!!

but let me ask you death, how slow is that thing anyway?

Awww it sucks... It is REAL slow hahaha.

Naw... This thing is nutty fast - during acceleration your arms feel like they are gonna rip off the bars lol.

ther are only two kinds of warrior owners the ones that have upgraded to the yfz 450 and the ones that are saving up for one lol nice ride dude ...... i love the warrior , but i have rode a yfz ...and believe me i will have one ... and by the way dont be bashful post some pics when its on the ground with a little mud on it ;D THE BATMOBILE IS BLUE

YA that YFZ 450 is nice, but I would have bought the yellow and black version.

Yeah why not spend 500$ more for plastic colors... I will be buying all black plastics anyway - frankly its a YFZ I wouldnt care if it was hot pink with brown spots.

;D

[quote:9qoccpsc]

why??? www.yfzcentral.com

Honestly, then this board will no longer be the way it is. There's no way id want to see that happen.[/quote:9qoccpsc]

I hear ya there that why i left Bluetraxx......to many stuck A-holes!

keep the name the same....just add a link on main page for yfz/rappy section down with the other quads and pics..... ::)

Eh what am i saying...its your board i guess you can do what you want !! lol

[quote:yeez0n5f]

Honestly, then this board will no longer be the way it is. There's no way id want to see that happen.

I hear ya there that why i left Bluetraxx......to many stuck A-holes!

keep the name the same....just add a link on main page for yfz/rappy section down with the other quads and pics..... ::)

Eh what am i saying...its your board i guess you can do what you want !! lol

[/quote:yeez0n5f]

The board will remain how it is.

[quote:ude9uxzu]

thats a rap 660 but that doesnt even go that fast

They blow Raptor 660s away in acceleration and top end speed IMO!![/quote:ude9uxzu]Yea fo sho a yfz walk on a 660R all day long.. :p

[quote:nxqnj641]but let me ask you death, how slow is that thing anyway?

Awww it sucks... It is REAL slow hahaha.

Naw... This thing is nutty fast - during acceleration your arms feel like they are gonna rip off the bars lol.[/quote:nxqnj641] yeah makes the worrior/raptors seem like a childs play toy............

250 is still a lot for different color plastics, the manufacturing cost isn't any higher than the standard blue or white, so why should it cost more?

you must include the tax and what you could get it for - dealers wont drop to much off limited edition bikes - there is about a 500$ difference on the average when negotiating price when all said and done with.

:-O Get black plastics (which u are) and put a batman sign on it...then put "batmobile" on it...that would be badass!!!!!!

great choice! i got one in decemeber and no problems yet.. it was such a difference from my raptor 350. just be sure to check the bolts in the motor that were loose. one of my was falling out and the other was snug. and make sure your axel nut is tightened up because if its not the spinles will strip. here are some pics of my bike.. ill be getting a curtis sparks soon
yfz.jpg

yfz1.jpg

Back