My new 01 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett1994warrior

Reaction score
hey guys,
copied and pasted craigslist ad from my new toy i bought today. Seems good but think driving it home in a blizzard in back of truck pissed it off lol It will not start now. Started there so I will look into it tomorrow when its dried off. Paid $1,000 plus about $100 in gas and food. Sounded like a ok deal to me???

01 WARRIOR QUAD

6SPD WITH REVERSE

HIGH COMP PISTON

AFTERMARKET ADJUSTABLE TIMING

DURABLUE REAR AXLE

NEW REAR AXLE BEARINGS AND SEALS

NEW BATTERY

AIR BOX MOD (K AND N W/PROCHARGER ADAPTER)

WORKS PERFOMANCE SHOCKS

FULL ALUM SKID PLATE

FULL FMF PIPE (INCLUDING HEADER)

NEEDS CHAIN ADJUSTER

GREAT FAST QUAD!!!!

Hell yeah man! sounds like a good deal to me. I took mine out and tore up the snow a bit ha. Till it was snowing so hard i couldnt leave my eyes open

lol the tires on the one I just bought suck. They just spin. Well there pretty cheap looking, and kinda worn. Glad to see someone making the best of the snow, with there warrior!!!

man, you haven't been here in a while dude. do you still have that 94 warrior you were decking out? where are the pics of the new one?

anywho, welcome back man.

Heck fo a deal man. Got ahead start on mods already. get some pic up after it drys out.

No had to sell 94 for medical bills. It sucked because I was getting it all put together, but life is a b*tch, then you marry one lol j/k (well for me at least) Anyways she dried off and fired up. I will try to get some pics sometime soon.

Back