My little rebuild (finally)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey tyler they are armadillo +2 a-arms. Sadly the warrior is pending sold for Sunday. I cant justify keeping it when I barely ride it to much anymore because Im working all the time it seems. I hope in the summer I find the time and upgrade a bit from the warrior to my net quad. We will see, or get an old warrior to play on.

Alright. i just found some cheap aftermarket a arms for a banshee ( i think this has already been asked but im not for sure), but will banshee a arms work on a warrior? Thanks

Not unless you have a lot of duct tape and fishing line to make them fit. The mounts are different widths and the uppers are a different style mount completely.

Tyler said:
LOL I dont think ill try the duct and fishing line, I have a feeling it wont work lol here is a link to the a arms I found for the banshee.

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/1523135435.html

lol ducttape! Well actually you could try that or just a bunch of zipties from the arms to the chassis. Those are decent arms though, I guess they wont work on the warrior. Had I thought/seen this before the guy looked I would have parted my +2 arms to you Tyler and thrown the stocks back on.

Back