my go pro vids

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U need some big wheel vids. NO one on the tube has any of that footage!

I had the gopro hero 5 that's the one your saying is 170 the pixels are 520x380 I just bought a hd hero 1080 for 180 from where I work but you can find them on eBay for 230 ish. But currently I'm waiting on a new lens as I kinda smacked the lens at 50 mph with my snowmobiles a- arm

how about selling the 1080 to me for $180, and ill even buy the attachable screen off of you too!

"gooning" the 5 stroke kx 450 with triple cylinders musta been a beast, made you lay it down!
It was soo dumb but made me laugh lol.

figured i wouldnt bother making another gopro thread, so here is my first gopro vid with my warrior, i just replaced the inner lense s this was more of a test, but it is an hd, i just scaled donw the quality so it would be a quicker upload, and i have to work on the angle a bit as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awov3T-4aKQ

What do you guys think is better the helmet cams or bike mounted? Im thinking of mounting mine on my bars

anywher on the body, the bike vibrates too much and can blur the picture, if you want a video from around the the bars do a chesty

the bar mounts work, but you will want some kinda of phome or rubber between the metal and actual camer somewher in the area, like if you put a flat piece somehwere and a flat sticky mount it should work good

Back