My friends drag warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
dragwarrior.jpg

Couldn't believe it when I saw it. before this it was an all stock blue warrior. Now its a black bad ass!

yeah, now that somebody brings it up, it def isn't a warrior. Frame, grab bar, rear shock position, even the rear wheels are a dead giveaway that there's nothing yamaha about it.

Yes i know for a fact that the frame if for sure not warrior, not even yamaha....it is for sure a mojave or lakota frame, they were the same but i bet he used the mojave frame because it looks like he painted the plastics black and they are starting to peel and green is under the paint....they never made lakotas in green so it has to be the mojave frame and mojave plastics....as of the engine it doesnt look like a mojave engine and i dont think its a warrior eather but it might be...idk about the engine.

His father told me its an z1r kawasaki 1323( I'm assuming the engine) with a custom frame they built. They said 6.8 at 118 in 1/8 of mile

Most people that are serious into draggin build their own to accomodate their weight and ride posistion. I read a thread about a guy spending 10 grand on a titanium frame - wicked light

Back