My First Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag2560

Reaction score
I was cleaning out an old dresser and found these. This was the first one of many Warriors that have come and gone for me. Some are from when it was new and stock then the 2 with the blue and yellow frame was the first set of upgrades. It had a Super Trapp, rear Works with rezzy and adjustments, ported and polished head with White Bros.cam and springs, 38 round slide Mikuni and 10.5 compression piston. Seeing these brought back some memories of the good old days and some good old riding spots that are closed. Sorry for the fuzzy pics they`re old....just like me.
img012.jpg

img014.jpg

img016.jpg

img010.jpg

img009.jpg

They`re from 88-90. I got the warrior at the end of 88 as soon as the new 89 models came out.

Is that a dirt bike belly skid on the front bumper?

No that`s a Warrior skid plate. When I bought it there was a promotion at the dealer it came with a winch or full skid plates for free. I think the brand was Graydon Proline.

no wonder it seems not clean very much Epicus Incognitus is a strange game name I have seen, but MMOWood said that it is a team action MMORPG and has the unique gameplay. So I eamil them for a code of this upcoming game.

Last edited:
Back