my first warrior 350... from VA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashnburn

Reaction score
Well hello everyone im new to the warrior. Seen a parts bike for sale an I needed a startle for my big bear. Turns out the guy was selling two warriors for 1200 long story short I walked away with them both for 300$. They were rough looking but I made one good bike. Painted the frame back red, re covered the seat cleaned the plastic an did a tune up.thy was the first weekend I had it, then ordered a hmf slipon jet kit an a k&n an nodded my air box lid. That woke it up a good bit I love the torque it has. Did some other thing new carrier bearing an what not. Hope to put a high comp piston an cam in soon.

Thanks guys, ya it was a pretty good deal. Also I have a renthal 14t front sproket on it. I've had it about 3 weeks now. Ill try to post some pics up I just have to figure it out.

yep photo bucket works the best click on the direct link link and then come back here and click on the icon that has the pic of a mountain range witha yellow sky then clear out the "http:/" thats already there so its blank then right click then paste and you are good to go!

Nope, just post up the codes.

You talked a guy down from $1200 to $300? Yeasus! You a con artist? Hahahaha

Welcome!

2011-09-16_21-28-54_357.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Thanks man. Does anyone know of an aftermarket foot pegs or headlights sence there glass I didn't wana try to sand an buff them just looking to buy new.

Thanks man. Does anyone know of an aftermarket foot pegs or headlights sence there glass I didn't wana try to sand an buff them just looking to buy new.

Foot pegs go on ebay and search for "warrior IMS" that will bring up the only bolt on one that I know about

As for headlights I like my Trail Techs with a bar mount.

Heres a pic Ive got that give you an idea of size. They are really bright for there size, as I would be afraid to run wide open in the dark with these running. I have a closer pic if you want another.
IMG_20110606_160450.jpg

Man I kinda like the look of those on there I was on there website an there like 329 for the black hid's but might be worth it. I was gona try to retrofit something in the stock ones.

Back