My first quad...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you putting the oem lights back on? If not those maire race hoods would look sweeeeeet on that thing black

Yea, I am planning on buying one of those hoods. I am installing yfz450 headlights just like another member on this board that has the same headlights.

Get some RuKind headlight covers. I love the look of your Warrior, best I have seen, IMO.

I beleive the yzf headlights are key to this bodykit. It helps take away the gap up front that i know annoys me. Great looking quad by the way.

Looks great man! Get them wheels blacked out and get a bumper and it'll finish the look. Did that previous owner say anything about the motor being worked on by FST? Would be sweet to find out whats all done to the motor.

Seriously dude you need to know what is inside that motor and if its a fst motor then wheels and bumper and I think it will have everything needed to be elite

Thanks guys. The a-arms are full flight +2...I just removed the stickers. I think they looked kinda stupid on there.

Shocks, Rims(?), bumper (I say PRM Summit or something similur) and if there is anyway your could research your engine build, I'd deff nominate you for elite. You'd least get a proper vote (looks like a shoe in)

Shocks are currently stock. I have been considering the banshee swap, but I have yet to make up my mind.

The rear rims are the factory ones flipped, but the fronts are ITP with ITP Holeshots.

Haha I wasn't thinking of the Elite thing...thats cool that you guys even thought of my ride!

Shocks are currently stock. I have been considering the banshee swap, but I have yet to make up my mind.

The rear rims are the factory ones flipped, but the fronts are ITP with ITP Holeshots.

Haha I wasn't thinking of the Elite thing...thats cool that you guys even thought of my ride!

Hell man not many ppl are crazy enough to dump cash into a warrior. It takes a special someone. We know how much work you have put into it, trust me, there never done until you sell em haha. Id vote for ya on Elite after a few parts. Im diggin that frame color.

Hell man not many ppl are crazy enough to dump cash into a warrior. It takes a special someone. We know how much work you have put into it, trust me, there never done until you sell em haha. Id vote for ya on Elite after a few parts. Im diggin that frame color.

Hahaha thanks man!

Like I said, its my first bike so I didn't want to get something to crazy. This should be enough, and I didn't mind putting some coin into it. I'm into the whole thing for 2k (including the cost of the quad), so I don't think I am doing to bad.

If I was you (and could afford it) I'd put some nice looking shocks on that thing. It'd make it ride better and look even better. All depends what you wana spend. And like you said I'd definitely get some yfz lights on there cause it doesn't look right imo with the giant opening there. Overall looks sweet dude all for under 2k nice.

Oh and I've got the exact same Pro Taper bars on the TRX I bought.

Headlights are done.

Made up some adjustable brackets tonight and wired them up with some GM weatherpacks...

IMG-20110512-00876.jpg

IMG-20110512-00874.jpg

They really make the bike. I tucked them nice and close to the fenders, I cant wait to get the race hood on this thing!

looks great.... did the guy you got it from say anything about trinity racing cuz made a 425cc big bore kit at one time

No my buddy I got it from wasn't the one who originally built it....and he has no way of getting ahold of the kid he bought it from (who sold it because he was going to jail)....so Im stuck with the mystery motor! lol

No my buddy I got it from wasn't the one who originally built it....and he has no way of getting ahold of the kid he bought it from (who sold it because he was going to jail)....so Im stuck with the mystery motor! lol

Only a mystery till you need to tear into it. :tup:

Its lookin good. Where abouts are you located (state)?

Latest posts

Back