• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My dream warrior is for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah could definitely build that for less then half of what they are asking I'd bet. I know you can get an R1 engine and a warrior for less then half that.

Yeah, maybe someday :)

I likely wouldn't limit it to a certain bike/engine, just look for something that's damaged in the right way and for the right price that will work. No matter what it'll take some custom fab work.

Yep, lucky for me I have 2 warriors so if I do ever decide to go through with it, I can still ride. Of coaurse whos to say I just wont find another warrior to do it to.:evilface:

Yeah I'd probably just try and find a roller or even just grab a frame and what not and build it up. You're going to want to swap the suspension and all that anyways.

watched the whole vid.......and I can say....that fella can really
handle that thing.....with 148hp...it is like it is on hardpack!!!
very neat......but almost worthless....
I would like to put a pair of Hoosiers on it and run it down the quarter...
I betcha it would run 10's

Jebby

i would soo love to pull up to a 450r next to that and be all bitch wanna drag??

Video posted in 2008 and still hasn't sold it. Does this man not realize he should A.) KEEP IT! B.)Lower the $$

Back