My damm dog!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jccuiser78

Reaction score
Chewed my seatbelt almost in half-now what the hell do I do?
DSC01455.jpg

How hard are they to replace?
Here is the culprit:
DSC01319.jpg

He used to be all little and harmless:
DSC00435.jpg

Well,he has'nt grown much-but he shure knows how to piss me off.Any body had to do this?

Duct tape will take care of that:) You can probably hit a scrap yard and get the whole setup for a good price and replace it all. No idea how mucha dealer would charge but surely it will be high!

Dude, that looks more like a knife cut than a dog chewed it...

...and ummm.... are you growing pharmacueticals in your back yard???

hahaha....i know that most junkyards in NY dont sell seatbelts but CA might be different.....try ebay , the dealer is gonna rape you worse than your dog did.

just go t a junk yard,or if they dont have it go to the dealer,it SHOULD be under warranty.what type of dog is that?

Check with your dealer first. I had a seatbelt on my old suburban that would not ratchet in. I went to the dealer to buy a new one since the truck was not under warranty anymore. They replaced it free since it was a safety item (part only), the only thing they checked was that I did not have over 100,000 miles on the truck. This was back in the 90's though and was a mechanical failure and not a cut.
Worth a shot though.

ya dude that looks alot like a cut with a knife or one of those things that are made to cut seatbelts... lol but yea check Junkyards and **** like that and then if u ran out of options dealer is ur last choice...

I GOT IT!!!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/61b7/
Hah, you should be able to pull that shield off of the seatbelt, and then unbolt the tensioner part of it. Then call around see how much just the male end of the seat belt would be. I couldn't see the dealer asking for more than 80-100. Eventhough I'm sure that's more than you'd like to spend...
~Bill

Dude, that looks more like a knife cut than a dog chewed it...

This was done by the dog(he is very talented)
That is a Jasmine plant,silly

[quote:cspsforr]Dude, that looks more like a knife cut than a dog chewed it...

...That is a 'Oregano' plant, silly[/quote:cspsforr]

Fixxed it for ya! :cool:

Back