my build progress

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far from wat i am getting 12.5 up to 14, i really dont know myself but eigther way it outta b pretty good

Well finally got my jug bored to 85mm, did a better port job, got +1 kibblewhite black diamond intake, valve seats recut with 5 angle, and head decked .015, with 0 deck height and 12:1 je piston. Just curious of wat comp will be.

Got a lil more progress goin on. Finally got my kibblewhite/titanium retainers. raptor 350 shock linkage. gasket kit. elka rear shock. ac racing skid pan. billet gas cap. oversized gas tank. one way starter bearin. amr monster coil. yfz450 pro peg nerf w built in heel gaurds. gytr rear bumper. Its comin along slowly but very close to done.

Got a bit of a update. So i switched the white rear plastic to the blue. Got a raptor 350 carb boot in the mail. A 38mm doug eichner edelbrock qwiksilver 2 carb. DRW intake mod. CFM air box on its way. Maxxis razr xm 19x6x10 and CST ambush 18x10x9 tires.

Man I gotta say I dig your style, When I read Clarke tank I said hell yes!!! You don't see many Clarke tanks on warriors anymore

IMS, Clarke both are badass, Wish they made one for the 350 raptor I would have one, Thought about getting one for a warrior and cutting my side shrouds but decided not to.

By this summer i am blasting my frame and gettin some powdrcoat done. And was thinkin about the rap 350 plastic swap. But havent really decided. I made some airscoops out of cardboard that i would like to get made. Just some small stuff to get done the motor is pretty much done the rest is just cosmetic. Then hopefully get into elite

IMS, Clarke both are badass, Wish they made one for the 350 raptor I would have one, Thought about getting one for a warrior and cutting my side shrouds but decided not to.

Oh yeah man, no doubt! I love having 4 gallons of capacity! Especially the way I ride and going to Hatfield.

Well got my intake hoses. Still waitin on raptor 350 carb boot and cfm airbox. And bought a fmf powerbomb header last night

dude......hell of a build. Get some good pics and its up for an elite vote!

Any news on a truck? I wanna wheel with yah in the ville this year, see how that.....monster rides and performs!

Well good news is tuned my carb in better yeasterday and got it running awesome. Deffinitely big difference with keyway and white brothers cam. Now bad news is blew a starter bearing just put it in in december and maybe got to ride the quad 10 times if that.

That bites about the starter bearing. I had big time starter clutch problems all because I used aftermarket parts. Switched to OEM and no problems. Really nice build. You got a SICK machine

Latest posts

Back