My Buddys 450r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope his reserve is a lot lower than the $14000 buy it now. Its a nice quad but you never get waht you have put into them.

yea he bought it after joe raced it 3 times for 18k? yeah it was completely decked. It was red when he bought it.. All the extra money has gone into repairs, rebuilds.

I've been biting my tongue because I don't want to come across as an ass, but I could build three of those for $35,000. My EX is pretty comparable except for the fact that my shocks are cheaper and I know for damn sure I could build three of them for that kind of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing it at all. It's a damn nice bike, but 35K???? If he sells it for what he wants then I'm letting him sell my bike for me and giving him commission cause he's the man.

Just want to say again not to take that as being totally ignorant, I'm just not looking at $35,000.

so he bought it for 18 and then put 35K into it? or is that included price of quad
thats including the bike

I've been biting my tongue because I don't want to come across as an ass, but I could build three of those for $35,000. My EX is pretty comparable except for the fact that my shocks are cheaper and I know for damn sure I could build three of them for that kind of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing it at all. It's a damn nice bike, but 35K???? If he sells it for what he wants then I'm letting him sell my bike for me and giving him commission cause he's the man.

Just want to say again not to take that as being totally ignorant, I'm just not looking at $35,000.

The bikes been rebuilt like 5 times.
and hes not looking for someone to buy it for 35k

Back