My buddy Diesel....RIP

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topdwg

Reaction score
Well something horrible happen to me today. Those who don't know I recently just bought the family a new puppy, named Diesel. We came home today and found him hung in his kennel. Words can't express how I feel right now. I loved that little booger more than anything. RIP little man.... :'(

Diesel.jpg

Yea it sucks, we came home with some food and he wouldn't leave us alone so I put him in his kennel, which we kept in our bedroom (he liked to sleep by us), anyway about 45 minutes later I went upstairs and saw that he had tried sticking his head out the door and knowing that he couldn't tried pulling it back, which he couldn't because his collar got hung up. It was horrilbe to walk into my bedroom to see him just laying there limp. I'm just happy my kids didn't see it first...

Though I only had him two weeks I was super close to him. We had even already went on a road trip to my dads in Ky....truly sucks!

I'm probably going to wait awhile before we get another. It sucked having to explain to my 5 year old where his little buddy was. If anything we'll get a cat, since I don't like them I'm for sure not to get attached and at least the kids will have something to play with.

Back