my bike wont run help!! fast help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BornWithNoBrains

Reaction score
HELP
okay my warrior wont start/stay running ....
i got spark but the spark plug was dry? so we thought it was the carb? well we cleaned out the carb but it still does it...it just rolls over but it wont start? i even poured gas onto the spark plug...nothing! and i dont know alot about carbs? i think its a carb problem but i need ur guys to help me i dont know anything about carbs

...okay i have 2 carbs one parts one good.....well the plunger was stuck on the good one...i mean stuck ( after we pulled it our the plunger was too big for the hole?) so we pulled the plunger out of the parts carb and it fit..(i put in a pen clicker spring)?
also the carb came with a 155 jet in it? but i dont know what the slide needle is set at? could this slide needle stop it from running? THIS ALL STARTED WHEN I LET IT RUN OUT OF GAS? but after it ran out of gas it started...but it wont run....

oh and is your airfilter diry because after I went on a 5 hour really dusty ride the other day my air filter was REALLY dirty and my wardog wouldn't start because of it lol. Because I removed my air filter and she fired right up lol

Latest posts

Back