My bad ass Biology 2 project....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Check this out, we had 2 months to do this but i pulled a all nighter saturday till 2 am and sunday till 11 with two other kids to get this done on time lol. We had to disect the frog, strip it clean, reconstruckt it with some kind of background, label it, and type a 6 page paper! This was probably one of my most favorite projects ever.....o we had the best one in the class, its bad ass.

P1010003.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010008.jpg

Well what do you all think?

NICE!!!!!!! I got to do something similar with a pig when I was in school.
What did you use to get to just the bone that clean. Let the flesh rot off in water, then use acid to get the clingys and clean the bones???

hatfield44 said:
NICE!!!!!!! I got to do something similar with a pig when I was in school.
What did you use to get to just the bone that clean. Let the flesh rot off in water, then use acid to get the clingys and clean the bones???

thanks, we basicly just had to rip everything off the bones, it was kinda hard, it was our teacher first time with this project and she didnt know much on how to do it. So winged it and it came out better then everyone elses. haha

Awesome looking. I remember many, many moons ago Biology class...lol I think we had frogs back then??? I'm from Ky, might have been a squirrel, who knows...lol

xkingraptor350x said:
animal abuse!!!

Idk what your talking about that frog has to be the happiest frog in the whole world. Even though hes dead hes riding a four wheeler.....thats pretty gangsta like yamahrider said lol

TwelveOclockpimp said:
where is the YFM Poster around the bank????

If i had one it would of been on there.

Anyways i got a 102% on it ;D, best in the class by a long run. The next best grade on it was a 89% lol

Latest posts

Back