My baby...My 98 Warrior 350...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLyon

Reaction score
Had to install a new rear axle and new bearings so I took the chance to paint the carrier and the sproket.The other stuff I painted it a couple days before while I waited on the starter and clutch...And the second pic is how it looks now.I ordered new Itp SS wheels and alredy have 4 brand new tires for it so I cant wait to recieve the wheels...lol

Attachments

• IMAG0388.jpg
    IMAG0388.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20121020_164211.jpg
    IMG_20121020_164211.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 42
is it lime green in the first and yellow in the second pic or yellow in both? maybe it's me.

Jajaaaa its yellow in both pics...One I took it at night and the other one was day time...

yeah back about 5 months ago I was asking everyone what color to paint the frame on my 01 so I put up a poll and lime green was the most popular but I just couldn't see doing it but now that I see how people react towards the lime green it might be my winter project since I have to rebuild the top end on the 01 mine as well change her up a bit hey?

yeah back about 5 months ago I was asking everyone what color to paint the frame on my 01 so I put up a poll and lime green was the most popular but I just couldn't see doing it but now that I see how people react towards the lime green it might be my winter project since I have to rebuild the top end on the 01 mine as well change her up a bit hey?

Good luck on your project bro! I bet is going to look crazy! I was thinking about painting the frame of my 97 Warrior lime green too,but a friend from Puerto Rico did his Banshee with those colors so I decided not to,just to try something different.I decided on painting the frame with a Dark Baby Blue color so Im just waiting to buy another frame to start the whole project.

Latest posts

Back