MX Warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with a good rider sure why not....... soon enough peple realize that its hard to be competitive when your maxed out warrior puts out the same power as a stock 450 and doesnt handle quite as well on a track.

zuzzu took his warrior to the limit.... he has pretty much maxed out the suspension and did a job on the bike in general when he was taking it 70 feet no problem.

personally i would get a 400ex before a warrior strictly for the track and hard abuse. i felt the warrior jumps very stiff and heavy. would rather have a stock 400.

bottom line- zuzzu was nuts haha. give him a 450 and the kid would most likely go a class easy. the warrior is a great bike.... just not the best for strictly tracks

The Warrior was never intended for the MX track, or really any heavy racing, otherwise the factory would've put out a better Warrior. It can be built up like warriorxcr said but it reaches it's limits very fast, even the Raptor 350. However the Warrior with a better suspention and some motor mods fairs well in XC, which is woods and trails. Hell for the MX track even the 400EX is a better starting choice.

the warrior has really no chance against the 450s and shees cz like dave said it just wasnt made for that kind of riding but i still go to the mx track with my warrior when theres not any races just because its a fun bike to mess around with.

Back