Mx vs Atv Untamed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridinfast03

Reaction score
Any body play it for 360? I heard that it was garbage for ps2 but I think that is to be expected with the old technology involved. I got it for 360 but afraid to open it with all the bad reviews its getting for other systems. Anyone have experience?

i have it for 360. i like it. it looks a lot better then the last mx vs atv. theirs a couple of new things you can do also like scrub, whip, or power slide. and the 1st person view is sick. you can look to your right or left and when you do a trick it doesn't go out of that view its really realistic. i love the game and iv been playing atv/mx games since atv off road fury one. so just open it and youl enjoy it. i thought it was a good buy :)

I like unleashed so much more...

I hate the way the camera follows you in unleashed, but man I do love that I can customize my own Lt-r. I wont be buying it for ps2, but my gf's bro has it for his ps3 and its alright. I rather play untamed, but I still think unleashed was better.

Ive played it for ps3 and its alright. im not a big fan of atv video games they're way to fake.

Xbox 360 version is decent. Sound sucks, but graphics are good. Great customization, with real brands. Sucks that whatever you do tot he bike, parts wise, it doesn't affect the quad/bike.

Latest posts

Back