MX OR XC STYLE QUADS!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk if im selling them with my other warrior yet....the ones on my other warrior are completely bald and it will get me more money for that quad..which i need. bad.

The I-Razr work excellent in sandy/soft loamy dirt. The wide lug pattern work great in the mud and the rounded sides keep from digging in the sand.

On my Outlaw 525 that I have set up for XC I have the I-Razr for that kind of track, and Razr 2 currently on the back now. The Razr 2 hook up a little too good on the corners on my Outlaw so I am going to go to the 6-ply Razr next and save the Razr 2 for the courses that run partial pavement this year.

Sorry for not responding sooner. Thanks for all the pics and info. Im going to go with an XC style for my 06 Raptor. I have Razr 6ply on the rear and love them. I will get Razrs for the front soon. :cool:

I love my Razr2s for rocky/muddy terrain and they actually do well in sand. I love my kenda dominators for dragging in dirt though.

god damn for $3000-$4000 i could of had a NICE banshee with about 60hp, +2+1 arms, elka dual rates, round carrier swingarm, some other little goodies too and still had enough left over for a 2nd warrior with a couple mods...

yeah, I think you're on the wrong board. You can have a lot of nice things for that amount of money.

o....yeah its kinda outragious for a warrior but i like it....almost a grand more put into this week =]....tires, beadlock rims, ims gas tank, then if i win my fox floats.

I really like my I-razrs on the rear, they hook up really well in the woods, I ride alot of gravel too and they havent worn to bad, the edges are pretty rounded off but the center "rectangle" in each lug is still on many of the lugs.

Back