Music on the warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naterwedge

Reaction score
New to the forum, rebuilding a warrior I got in on trade. I've been out of riding atvs for years, but my last ride was a rancher until it almost killed me.

I had a fender mount tractor radio mounted on the front rack and loved that thing! I didn't use it while riding, but when resting and kicking back cold ones it was amazing. Was wondering what you fellas used (if anything) for tunes on your quads?:slayer:

Lmao! Might try and fab up another fender mount radio on this warrior somehow. I prefer a little music when I'm kicked back in the woods, unless I'm fishing of course haha.

Lmao! Might try and fab up another fender mount radio on this warrior somehow. I prefer a little music when I'm kicked back in the woods, unless I'm fishing of course haha.

no new-fangled I-phone with waterproof case and 10000+ songs? Honestly, if I wanted tunes, I'd just pull out my phone. It's only a flip deal, but, it has a micro-sd card with a few hundred songs. I take it with me for emergency purposes, and to tell time so I get back before dark, and if I wanted to I could just play a tune off of it.

no new-fangled I-phone with waterproof case and 10000+ songs? Honestly, if I wanted tunes, I'd just pull out my phone. It's only a flip deal, but, it has a micro-sd card with a few hundred songs. I take it with me for emergency purposes, and to tell time so I get back before dark, and if I wanted to I could just play a tune off of it.

I'm a radio addict :) All those years of 3rd shift got me hooked, its like an infinite shuffle on an ipod. The radio I had mounted on my rancher was a Jensen Tractor radio I think, and it lasted forever, was truly tough. I bogged the crap out of that rancher and had that thing under water and everything else, still worked when I destroyed that wheeler (along with my pelvis, collar bones, ribs, and ass bone lol).

My bike so loud I couldn't hear a radio. Add my helmet & its just not even possible. Besides; anything I mounted would just fly off eventually. I'd just bring my phone and ear buds if I wanted music; even if just stopped to chill for a bit-use the external speaker. My droid is loud enough for that

iPhone and ear buds for me. I rarely stop when riding. I go for as much riding as I can! Usually only stop for gas and food when I go riding.

Lol @ Pat. I was thinking bathroom breaks also but I guess you guys are still young enough that you can trust a fart to not ruin your day.

Lol @ Pat. I was thinking bathroom breaks also but I guess you guys are still young enough that you can trust a fart to not ruin your day.

When your gut can be as messed up as mine from illness, you stop when nature tells you to. lol

Piss breaks are when you stop for gas lol

For me, they are after that really rocky section that bounced my kidneys around. Besides, dad will always piss whenever we stop!

Back