mudlites or bear claws??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm runnin ITPs right now and after purchasing them I was nervous that they wouldn't perform but so far I've been proved wrong on many occasions. They've worked great for mud/trail/rocks and whatever I could throw at them. Havnt had a puncture yet....knock on wood lol

I run bear claws and can say I couldn't bee happier

IMG_20110423_161229.jpg

i just put on the itp mud lites on my 2000 warrior and i love the he#$ out of them

Last edited:
bear claws hands down. ive run both the mudlight's and bearclaws and the bearclaws far outlasted the ITPs and the Itps were more expensive. plus the 22" bearclaws look flat out awsome on the back of a sport bike. (btw every bike i own right now has bearclaws) also even though they dont look like they would be good on hard pack the bearclaws still hook up like an xc tire. when i had the mudlights you couldnt slide the back around too much or the sidewall would fold over and the rim would dig into the ground. never had that problem with the bearclaws

Latest posts

Back