Muddy quads and muddy kids

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
Kids wanted to go riding but I just washed the 525, so I grabbed the wifes Rappy 350 since she was gone. Man forgot how fun that 350 is in the mud.

TawniGageandKallmuddy.jpg

Airing out the 90
quadjumping008.jpg

Kidsandtheirmuddyquads.jpg

Two hours to get muddy as hell, 3 hours to get them half way clean.

sickkkk haha.... hope to have a family like that one day.

lucky guy. awesome kids man!

that looks like the picture perfect riding family, looked like it was tons of fun.....that is some nice air on that 90, he must have had a good teacher;)

Dude the kid on the mini predator is a stud! Look at him airing that thing out. Hats off to him, cause we know he didn't learn it from you ;).

Just messin. Glad you guys had a good time.

any your kids need a pair of alpinestar tech 6's??? sell them cheap.....awesome air on that 90 he must got some gonads hahahaha

the first picture for some reason looks fake like the heads look photoshopped or something are they

Yea, that's my boy (sniff). lol. He is only 9 so his teenage years I am sure to develop an ulcer over some of his stunts. The funny thing is he does not want to ride with me on my motorcycle and does not care for rollercoasters. But put him on his quad where he is in control and he goes nuts. He is constantly looking for ramps to beat on that poor Predator.

quadjumping006.jpg

My youngest boy is already trying to follow in his footsteps, but he does not believe in riding gear yet, for that matter any gear.
Wyattdustingeveryone.jpg

I still ride the 525 daily and absolutely love it still. If you ever get an opportunity to spend some time on one or buy one I would highly recommend it. The IRS is awesome for trails, bumps, jumps and hooking up out of the corner.

Old picture. I will try to get some more recent ones.
quadjumping022.jpg

o about the 525 one of my best friends just bought his not to long ago. havent riden with him in a while since hes got it. So i havent been able to unleash its fury yet. Hes not a good rider so when all i see him doing is going in circles around our flat track i get pissed. He has all that potensal on that bike and he uses it to putt around in a flat circle.

My badger didn't do that, and I cant do that on my 450. Guess the kid has bigger balls than me ;D

ME 23 - little balls
HIM 9 - balls of fire

Back