Mud Drags!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topdwg

Reaction score
Well last night I saw something pretty cool,,,,MUD DRAGS! Man some of those things had some serious money in them. It was a good ol' time, one of those pop your tale gate down and hop in and watch kind of things. They had a kids run which had kids ranging from 9-14 driving, it was nuts! The nine year olds had to set on piilows...lol, gotta love NC!. I also found out that next weekend they are having a 250' atv drag and the registration is only $5, so I'll be entering both the 450 and warrior. They categorize them by time, so I think at least with the warrior I'll have a good shot. Seems like a lot also like to use the 700 raptor, go figure, tons of low end. I went one tooth down on my 450 so it bites pretty hard off the line, we'll see. I'll be sure to post some pics afterwards...

Yea here's one, but it's pretty crappy, it was taken with my phone...

MudPic.jpg

This was a S-10 that was pretty sick!

Loud as hell and at first we were setting right at that fence. We moved after we found out the big guys can sling mud all over you...lol

Back