MSR CR bars?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
I kno Dave,warriorspeed, and mclaren( i cant ever spell it right) have em, any one else have em? are they good? reason being, my tapers are to high for my taste, and i would really love shorter bars...any one use em? pics?

I like high bars, lean them back and its easier to hold on whil leaning back. If you dont have an extended stem or risers i'd stay with the highs, just lean them back.

you like them low? my MSR handlebars were adjusted so they were bent towards me when I got the quad from the last guy. When I straightened them out, they were higher and I love them. you should be able to adjust them so they bend back or lean back. that will work. will save you the time and money of buying new ones and selling the pro tapers

I kno Dave,warriorspeed, and mclaren( i cant ever spell it right) have em, any one else have em? are they good? reason being, my tapers are to high for my taste, and i would really love shorter bars...any one use em? pics?

actualy mclarins are mine, i dont have thwem anymore, i sold them to him

It's my opinion that you sit in the Warrior so much that low bars actually benefit you more, then again I'm only 5'7 soooo. I really like them alot, the quad feels so much more sportier, and IMO the steering feedback got alot better, I could turn so much more easier now.

with me, i'm 5"11 so when the bars were tilted back, and when I went off a jump I had to like hunch my back over so I could hang on to the handlebars! I'm so glad they are higher. they could be a bit higher, but I don't need to spend money on new handlebars or whatever if I don't rly need it. but since you (hcr) like them lower, you should just be able to tilt them and readjust your brake levers and whatever. that should work fine

you get this with out risers.. you can see the teriable marks it left like deep depp cuts in the fender becouse i couldn't turn.

ill take the pro taps if you dont want em...

the msrs are 25 bucks at my local shop, not expensive at all

Back