Motor Swap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WARRIOR OF DEATH

Reaction score
Im kinda thinking about swappin the warrior motor out for either a honda atc 350x and building it up, or putting in a ninja 250r motor and building that up. What u guys think.

The 350x makes awesome power. Powroll still makes a 393 big bore kit, and I think a 430 stroker. There are still lots of cams available for it, too. However, if you are thinking about building one, you are better off to get either a 250x or 300ex roller and put the engine in. It is a direct swap, and powroll offers the install kit, which include; wiring schematic, motor mount spacers, and the hardware. The exhaust system is the killer price tag. Something like $650! But, you can make your own. The install kit itself sells for $75.

i think if i was to do the 350x i would do it because, yes it is still a 350, for two i like the kicksatrt, and three it has four valves instead of two

if i do the ninja 250r motor, i would want it cause i would have great top end power and great hill climb power as well, plus if i build it up i can make it a drag bike possibly lol

Do you know their weight by any chance, and the weight/power of the 350x?
The one thing I found by doing the swap on my quad, was that the 350 Yami motors are fricken heavy.

I would like to see someone wedge a Seca 600 motor into a warrior. That was the original motor I had planned to stuff in mine, but the only one I could find had to many miles on it.
I did some homework on them though. If you give the motor a bit of rake, it will fit under the stock tank. But fitting an exhaust could get tricky.

Back