MORE PIC'S NEW WHEEL'S AND SOME PIC'S OF MY BRUIN

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4urass2005

Reaction score
ATVRIDGEPICS098.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS091.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS088.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS090.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS104.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS106.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS095.jpg

Only shitty thing about the truck is it doesnt have carpet has the rubber **** know what im saying? and it's just a 4.3 but im not bitching lol

Yeah but he does have a pic of a rappy 350 ;Dlol
Not to mention the supper-charged murray in the back ground lmao but naaa all **** aside does anyone know how the hell people make's riding mowers fast how sum people do because my murray has a bad cutting deck and good motor its 12.5 hp hell thats probaly as much as a 125 yamaha breeze or bruin has..

[quote:wa2ado5y]Yeah but he does have a pic of a rappy 350 ;Dlol

so if i put one pictureof my warrior in my blaster pics its fine here?....tat doesnt make sence[/quote:wa2ado5y]

I'm not sure either Justin. My post with the 525 had 5 pictures with the 350 Raptor in it and it still got moved. Guess it needs to be of a truck, tires, rc car, skate board or something like that not to get moved. ;D

[quote:hyczml30]Yeah but he does have a pic of a rappy 350 ;Dlol

so if i put one pictureof my warrior in my blaster pics its fine here?....tat doesnt make sence[/quote:hyczml30]

Let's not get too technical. I really don't care that much where you guys post your pics, it's not really hurting anything. But if you're going to make an entire post devoted to another machine, it does belong in the "other quads" section.

[quote:5vejyqba]Yeah but he does have a pic of a rappy 350 ;Dlol
Not to mention the supper-charged murray in the back ground lmao but naaa all **** aside does anyone know how the hell people make's riding mowers fast how sum people do because my murray has a bad cutting deck and good motor its 12.5 hp hell thats probaly as much as a 125 yamaha breeze or bruin has.. [/quote:5vejyqba]

Basically, you switch the drive pulleys between the front and the back. It makes the gearing an ass-ton higher, which is really all you need to do to get them moving pretty good. You can also remove the governor so it'll rev higher than 3,600 rpm and the throttle will act more like the one on a quad. Gotta be careful about it though, we built one once and it didn't stop worth a **** and was uncontrollable when it was going 40 in the grass. Keep it away from anything breakable and wear a helmet ;D. I have a cub cadet 12.5 sitting behind my shed with a burned up pto drive, and i wish i could do the same. But unfortunately it's not belt driven like the cheaper mowers, so it's stuck at 5 mph. It works good as a stump puller though.

And 12.5 hp - that's more than a 250ex :D!

But that truck is only a 4.3? What do you use it for other than looking good? (it is a nice lookin truck). I have a 4.3 in my little s10, which probably weighs a good 2,000 lbs less than your truck, and i still think it's underpowered as all hell especially when it comes to towing.

YEPPER 4.3 H.O THE PRICE BETWEEN THE 8 AND 6 CYL WAS JUST MORE THAN I LIKED IVE HAD TWO BLAZER'S ONE 2.8 V6 AND A ANOTHER 4.3 V6 IT WAS A 93 AND THE TRUCK HAS TONS MORE POWER THAN EITHER BLAZER I HAD DID I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE POWER ISSUE AS WELL AND THE SALES MAN WAS LIKE LETS DRIVE IT AND I WAS SHOCKED HAS GREAT POWER THE TRANSMISSON WORKS GREAT WITH THE MOTOR COMPARED TO MY BLAZER'S IVE PULLED MY DAD 19 FOOT PRO CRAFT BASS BOAT WITH A MERCURY 150 OPTIMAX which weighs a freakin **** loads lol and it did great pulling it but it's deff not as powerfull as my dads 1500 v8 but hell it works but i do wish i could have afforded a v8 in her but i also wish i could afford a 700 R now lol.

Back