Mmmm new YFZ stuff!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
quadphagging.jpg

I am still waiting for my jet kit, Full Exhaust, and Lockout clutch to get here... :-/

Nice Death.. That Engine Ice supposedly works wonders.

It does, we use it in everything! It is also biodegradable so I can drain my coolant right on the ground in my yard (not that it stopped me before) - it’s now legal to do so!

Yeah, I'm definetly gonna run it in the LT-R when I get it. I heard that the engines in them have been running hot.

[quote:xjhd9iou]Nice bro...how ya like ur yfz so far....im thinkin of get one soon...

to be honest I do miss my Warrior still.[/quote:xjhd9iou]

quit lying haha.. make sure you post lots of pics when you get everything installed!! did you see the clear clutch cover in mays dirtwheels?

niec stuff yea that engine ice does work wounders i fun it in my crf250r sence it came to my shop like a year ago or so it works well it does what it says it will do but it money but its worth every penny well we need to see full pics of your yfz when u get every thing onmit

you make me SICK!!! as if your yfz wasnt powerful enough to begin with!!! cant wait to see pics of your yfz throughout your mod process.

you make me SICK!!! as if your yfz wasnt powerful enough to begin with!!! cant wait to see pics of your yfz throughout your mod process.

i doubt your even used to the power now.

sounds like me, i had the warrior for 1 week(still getting used to the power) and i bought a pipe dial a jet and a filter kit

lmao....but look where it got us soo far ;)

Hey let me know when yer on your way to buy suspension..i might have your front shocks sold if yer gonna sell em!

[quote:npvx1sib]

to be honest I do miss my Warrior still.

quit lying haha.. make sure you post lots of pics when you get everything installed!! did you see the clear clutch cover in mays dirtwheels?[/quote:npvx1sib]

Yeah that clear cover is the lockout clutch that finally just got here today!!! w00t.

looks good, N0W GET IT 0N THE BIKE

and yes, engine ice is the bomb, i was running about 230 on my hybrid on all other coolant, switched to engine ice and now run a constant 180 degrees

Back