• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Misc parts for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidwayUSA

Reaction score
I have a pretty clean 2001 Raptor 660 rear shock: $65 plus shipping SOLD
Also have 2 sets of Banshee front shocks: $55 per pair shipped
2005 Raptor 350 complete front end, all 4 a-arms and tie rods. No tie rod ends had to use them with the Full Flight arms.
Pair of Warrior/Raptor 350 front hubs with rotors.

Last edited:
Not as clean as it appeared on the machine. I will take it to work and clean it up better. I actually have two of the 01 660 shocks and both about the same shape.

The other Banshee springs are yellow but look just like the ones above.

I also have a very nice set of 2005 Raptor 350 a-arms with skid plates and tie rods. I had put Full Flight arms on the machine then sold it within 2 weeks after that.

Last edited:
and do you have a set of front shocks i would be willing to get both front and rear at once let me now what the price would be

Sorry guys for some reason I did not get e-mail notification that you had posted asking about this stuff. The rear 660 shocks have both sold. I still have both sets of Banshee front shocks. I would sell each pair for $55 shipped. One set is pictured above and has the pink springs and the other set has yellow springs. Both sets are the same length.

I still have the 2005 complete front end, all 4 a-arms and tie rods, no tie rod ends. Had to use them with the Full Flight setup.

I also have a pair of Warrior/Raptor 350 hubs and rotors.

Banshee fronts with yellow springs sold.

Still have the pink set and the full set of 2005 a-arms and hubs with rotors.

Latest posts

Back